Thursday, August 29, 2013

Welcome to My Little Sonbeam

Hello everyone! At the end of next week my blog will be officially up. I start preschool with E (my two year old son) next week. The purpose of this blog is to inspire you (and myself) in creating fun learning activities for your child(ren) and/or preschool students. 

Weekly lesson plans will include learning activities for Bible, letters, numbers, colors/shapes, thematic art projects, sensory exploration, fine motor, gross motor and much much more!

I am also working on my Etsy and Teachers Pay Teachers shops. On these sites you will be able to buy curriculum and learning kits I create. There will be freebies too! :)

Lots of great things to come!

Thank you for taking time and stopping by.

Blessings, 
Erica



No comments:

Post a Comment